<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4862188514139623816?origin\x3dhttp://azzahraanuar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

♥ LOVE DRUNK

nice quote,im just tooo addicted to it:

I used to be love drunk
But now I'm hungover
I love you forever
Forever is over
We used to kiss all night
Now it's just a barfight
So don't call me crying
Say hello then goodbye
hehe.its from the lyrics of love drunk by boys like girls. this is full shit!haha,i waited for their new album like 2 years!!now they prove it, they still make the best lyrics ive heard.
much love,
-T Cr's-

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
2:02 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    kembar versi cun saye ..
    name fatimun
    suke telan dalam, tak luah
    dapat A+ untuk subjek berangan
    tali pinggang hitam kalu shopping
    suke gelak cambest
    balak saye muzik
    dadah kegemaran ialah movie
    lastly, sile click tempat laen,ini kesah
    org loser

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you

♥ Past